We attach particular importance to the respect of the privacy of the users of our site and the respect of the legal provisions in force.
Laboratoires Multaler & Cie whose head office is located at 16 Avenue of Agent Sarre, 92700 Colombes, France are responsible for the processing of personal data for the site www.yonka.fr
2- When do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data from you when:
- You visit our site;
- You create an account on our site;
- You make a purchase or reservation on our site or at one of our authorized sales outlets;
- Subscribe to our newsletters;
- You join one of our loyalty programs;
- You participate in special operations, such as quizzes, product tests, satisfaction surveys, surveys or market research;
- You share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter using the hashtag #yonka or other hashtags we offer;
- You visit us at the Institut / Spa or at certain authorized sales outlets of the selective distribution network of Laboratoires Multaler & Cie;
- You contact us, especially when you call or make a request or a complaint to our Customer Service, when you give your opinion on our products and / or services or when you exchange in real time with other visitors;
- You have given permission to third parties to send us data about you.
3- What personal data do we collect?
We consider that all information that identifies you directly or indirectly is "personal data". We are mainly likely to collect the following personal data:
- Data relating to your identity, including your name, surname, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password, date of birth or age;
- Data about your means of payment, including your credit card number and expiry date;
- Data relating to the monitoring of our commercial relationship, including your order number, your activity on the Internet, the history of your purchases, your requests or your correspondence with our Customer Service, your preferences and interests or information related to the one of our loyalty programs;
- Data about your social network accounts (username, caption, location, etc.), uploads and posts when you download content or use the hashtag #yonka or other hashtags we offer on some social networks;
- Content data (photographs, videos, reviews, comments, etc.);
- Well-being data (beauty concern, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and explicit consent, especially in the context of a Yon-Ka beauty consultation or a treatment Yon-Ka in one of our Institutes or Spas;
- Technical data, including your IP address or navigation information about your device;
- Other data that you provide as part of an application to one of our services or that we may have obtained from external service providers.
4- Why are your personal data collected?
We collect your personal data for some or all of the following main purposes:
- Site administration and improvement of the quality of the service. These treatments are necessary for the purposes of the above-mentioned legitimate interest;
- Management of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.). These treatments are necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Social interaction. This treatment is carried out subject to your consent;
- Where applicable, prevention and detection of fraud, prevention, management and monitoring of outstanding payments, infringements found at the point of sale and litigation. These treatments are necessary for the purposes of the above-mentioned legitimate interest;
- Management of your requests (sample, advice, promotional operation, claims, right of access, rectification, opposition, etc.). These treatments are made subject to your consent or necessary for the purposes of the above legitimate interests.
5- Who do we share your personal data with?
We never sell, rent or give away your personal data to other companies for business purposes.
Laboratoires Multaler & Cie is an international group of infrastructures and subsidiaries located in many countries and headquartered in France. The personal data that we collect is intended for Laboratories Multaler & Cie may be communicated to all Group companies to the extent necessary and in particular to our subsidiaries located in the following countries: Germany, Australia, Benelux, Canada, China, South Korea, Spain, United States, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, DOM-TOM, Mexico, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Taiwan.
They may also be passed on to service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and according to our instructions, including to provide you with services (order processing and shipping, secure payment, customer service management, fulfillment). technical maintenance and development operation, management of opinions on our products and services, personalization of content, audience analysis, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal data only to the extent necessary to provide services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times. .
These third parties may come from countries within or outside the European Economic Community ("EEA"), including countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of residence. In such a case and to the extent required by applicable law, we will ensure:
- Either to obtain your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties;
- To conclude data transfer contracts complying at least with the standard contractual clauses adopted
- By the European Commission;
- Either to ensure that these third parties are companies that have joined the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and registered as such with the US administration.
Finally, we may also have to transmit your personal data to the local authorities, if this is required by law or in the context of an investigation and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
6- How do we protect your personal data?
Yon-Ka implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, in view of the nature of the data and the risks that their processing entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted. damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
Such measures may include, but are not limited to, limited access to data by authorized service personnel because of their duties, contractual safeguards when using an external service provider, life impact studies private, regular reviews of our practices and policies of respect for privacy and / or physical and / or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewalls, etc.).
7- What is our policy regarding cookies?
8- How are the contents you share on social networks managed using the hashtags we offer?
You can choose to use the hashtags we offer to tag your content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
By using these hashtags, you acknowledge and agree that your content may appear on our site and be used to refer to our products or services.
We remind you that the information you make available on social media can be accessed, used and saved by other people around the world, especially in countries without legislation ensuring adequate protection of your personal information, as defined in your country of residence.
We also draw your attention to the fact that when you submit content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is exclusively governed by the terms and conditions of these social networks. We invite you to read and refer to it regularly.
If you no longer want one of your content to appear on our site, please remove it from the social network or stop using one of our hashtags.
9- How long is your personal data kept?
- Prospects / customers data are retained, unless opposed or request for deletion from you, for a period of three years from their collection or the last contact or the end of the business relationship. At the end of this three-year period, we are likely to contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit answer from you, the data concerning you will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The bank details are deleted once the transaction is completed or archived for evidentiary purposes in accordance with the provisions in force. Subject to your express agreement, this data may be retained until the expiry date of the credit card. We never keep your visual cryptogram.
- Identity documents are kept for one year in case of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability and three years in case of exercise of the right of opposition.
- Data to establish proof of a right or contract, or retained for compliance with a legal obligation are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The information relating to the listening and recording of telephone conversations for the purpose of improving the quality of the Customer Service is kept for the duration necessary for this purpose within a maximum of six months.
10- What are your rights regarding your personal data and how to contact us?
If you provide us with your email address, phone number or mailing address, you may receive letters, calls or periodic messages from us about our upcoming products, services or events. You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the address below or by following the "Unsubscribe" link contained in each of our e-mails. You can also change your preferences in your account at any time. If you do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospection by telephone, we remind you in application of article L. 121-34 of the Code of the consumption which you can free to register on a list of opposition to the canvassing by telephone .
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and port the information that concerns you as well as a right to object and limit processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may also formulate guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death. To exercise these rights, you must send us an application accompanied by a copy of your identity document bearing your signature:
- By email by contacting Customer Service at the following e-mail: email@example.com
- By post by sending an email to the following address:
Multaler & Cie Laboratories
1 rue Ambroise Croizat
We will inform you of the measures taken as a result of your request as soon as possible and in any case within one month of the receipt thereof. However, we reserve the right not to respond to requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can also lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or lodge a judicial appeal if your data is misused.
Multaler & Cie Laboratories
1 rue Ambroise Croizat